Tokyo Fashion Map
Tokyo fashion sprawls – from Harajuku to Ikebukuro to Ginza and Marunouchi then back to Aoyama and Shibuya and from there outwards in just about every direction. If you chose to include the entire Tokyo Metro Area, there is Yokohama and points beyond. So, what is someone interested in Tokyo Fashion supposed to do when they want to find the best shops in the fashion capital of Japan? Tokyo fashion maps are probably the best answer.
There are numerous companies – both online and offline publishers – who provide maps of Tokyo specifically targeting those looking for Japanese clothing, accessories, and other fashion related shops, department stores, and related locations. You can even find tour guides who specialize in fashion tours of Tokyo. But for most people, especially the adventurous ones, Tokyo fashion maps should be enough to get you where you want to go.
Fashion Map Links
- Tokyo Map – maps of all of the major Tokyo neighborhoods.
- Cat Street Shops – Info and maps for Cat Street in Harajuku.
- La Carmina – A great guide to Gothic and Lolita shopping in Tokyo.
- Tokyo Encounter Book – Lonely Planet lists some fashion and other info.
- Super Future – Tokyo shopping maps.
- The Tokyo Look Book – another book with shop and brand info.